Trevor at eight months !

Trevor at eight months !

Sunday, November 21, 2010

What a day, yesterday !

So, yesterday is my family's annual going over to Yakima to set up my dad's hunting camp day and I missed last year and was really excited to go this year :D James and I got up @ 4am, got dressed, made our lunch and headed to my parents. We arrived and my dad said my mom would not be going because she had a cold : ( She was really diasppointed and I so wanted to stay and help make her feel better. Anyway, we all got loaded up in my parents suburban and headed on our way ! We got to Duvall and stopped. My dad said we had to turn around because the car was missing and that only the guys could go { Which meant my dad, James, Aaron, and a friend of his } my sisters and I were really sad and so, when we drove all the way back to the house { Which was in Arlington } I took them out to breakfast after the guys had left and we went to the library, got mom some stuff @ the store and so Trevor and I spent the day at my parents house until they came home at 9:00. Whew ! What a day !

On Friday, I went to my old workplace and got some fruits and veggies, and went to Haggens and got some food, and then to the library for some movies, and then to Dairy Queen for lunch and then came home to put dinner in the crockpot for some friends that were coming for dinner, made an apple pie : ) And then I put together some yams for my church's annual Thanksgiving dinner this afternoon ! Our friends cmae over about 7 and left at 10. What a day, again !

No comments:

Post a Comment