Trevor at eight months !

Trevor at eight months !

Saturday, November 13, 2010

My computer is so silly somtimes !

I have tried to post something a few days ago but, my computer would not let me : ( So, here I am this afternoon !

We just got back from some dear friends of ours for breakfast. We had such a nice time with them and, I was talking with my friend and shared with her, what I struggle with. I am really ashamed of it, so, I never share with hardly anyone. And guess what, she struggles with the exact same thing ! The Lord is so good, giving me someone that knows EXACTLY what I'm going through ! It was very helpful to get her insight and what she does to help her through it :D Thank you Jesus, for friends !

Trevor seems to be doing much, much better on the bottle. I'm kinda pumping somewhat and giving him formula. My sister in law mentioned that I could do goats milk but, that is so expensive ! It is $3.85 at Wal Mart for only a quart ! So, we price shopped for formula and found that Costco has pretty good stuff for a 36oz can it is $16.50. It will definatly be more expensive than just nursing but, well worth it if Trevor gets fuller :D

So, my best girlfriend is doing massage school and came over yesterday to practice on me : ) It was one of the best massages I've ever gotten ! And Trevor cried the entire time : ( Now, I think his problem is teething..... Oh joy ; ) I love him so much though ! He is my snuggle buddy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment