Trevor at eight months !

Trevor at eight months !

Thursday, November 4, 2010

So, here is my first post !

I struggle with something called worry.... Ah, it overcame this morning and I could just feel my flesh going " Yes ! We won ! I have it happen so often and I am ashamed of myself. I cry out to God saying " Why do you allow me to struggle with this so much ? " Why can I not overcome it, and where are you when I need you the most ? " And God replies, " I am here, you are just not allowing me to help you. Quit trying to do it on your own ". And it's true. God IS here every time it comes and will provide a way of escape. Only if you ALLOW Him to do it ! Too often, I think we are thinking we are allowing Jesus to help us but, we know the true test comes when we fail every time. How we need Him !!! I look forward to the day when I am PERFECT, with no sin to trap me every time !

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel. Sometimes, we have to come out of a trial before we can clearly see what God is trying to teach us. But we need to praise Him through EVERY storm! Before, during and after!

    Praying for you today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI...It is a good thing that you and Trev didn't come over yesterday. Found out today that Phoebe has Croup. NOT FUN!!

    ReplyDelete