Trevor at eight months !

Trevor at eight months !

Monday, November 15, 2010

Life never goes as we plan, does it ?

You know, I am so thankful God is in control and that He knows what we need when we need it ! My husband got laid off two weeks ago, and we applied for two jobs. One of them we really wanted, and we waited for the phone call and we did not get it : ( Still waiting on the other one though and we are praying that one will go through.

Today, James went to work for a little bit,and then went to the chiopractor . And so about 9:30, I got up and gave Trevor his second feeding and while I was doing that, I heard the doorknob turn and someone put the key in and.... My heart started pumping and I got up really quick and locked our bedroom door. I waited and tried to call James but, there was no answer ! Then, I heard the footsteps come to our door, they turned it and waited for a long 5 seconds...... Finally, I hear James' voice asking " What's wrong " ? WHEW ! I opened the door and he held me while I explained it all to him. I guess coming home early was his plan all along : ) I just didn't know about it. And then, James has had this cough for a couple of weeks and we decided to take him to the clinic and we found out he has triceitus. Whatever that is ! We got the medecations and he is on the mend : ) All that to say, we were like " How are we going to pay for this, when we have bills up to our ears, bla bla bla. " But, we know God is sovereign and He is going to provide all we need for the moment !

James is such a hard worker and I am so thankful he has side work to keep us going :D

Well, we are know on our way to his folks for dinner, have a great evening !

No comments:

Post a Comment