Trevor at eight months !

Trevor at eight months !

Saturday, November 6, 2010

In my kitchen today...

I feel a bit like Julie, on Julie and Julia : )

Well, Trevor cried at 3:30 this morning, which is quite unusual since he has slept through the night for a couple of weeks now and James woke me up { I was sleeping quite hard ! } and I went in and got him and found out the heater was off in his bedroom and his hands were freezing ! So I fed him and out him back to bed.

I woke up at 8:30 this morning and fed him again, put him on his tummy which he really hates ! And I went and got some frozen waffles { Which you can get @ Costco for $6.99 and you get 60 of them. Trevor cried the entire time I was eating breakfast ! But this time, no picking him up until he stops crying ! It takes a lot of discipline for yourself too, when you train your kid :D

Today, I plan on cleaning my kitchen, making homemade chicken noodle soup for lunch for my sick husband :( And who knows what to do for dinner ? I was thinking of what my mom used to make, when I was at home to go with dinner.... Do you ever want to make some bread for dinner, and don't have the time for it to rise and, make time for good ole fashioned bread Grandma used to make ? Well, my favorite recipe of my moms is her yogurt muffins ! All you put together is -

2 cups of flour
1 tea of baking soda
1 tea of salt

Mix that all together and add -
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 tea vanilla
One yogurt { 8 oz and any kind of yogurt }

Mix all of that together and bake @ 350 for about 20-30 minutes. Yummy !

No comments:

Post a Comment