Trevor at eight months !

Trevor at eight months !

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Lord is teaching me so much !

I just had to share with y'all, what God has been teaching me :D

So two posts ago, I shared that I struggle a lot with this " Thorn in the flesh".As Paul would say :). And today, I have to face that fear. I tried everything I could to get out of facing it. But, my gentle and loving husband told me I had to. I am so thankful for him :) Even when I don't want to do something, he is always right beside, encouraging me to keep fighting the good fight of faith ! Where would be without Jesus ??? Sometimes I think of where I would be without Him to guide, love, encourage me every step of my walk with Christ !! So, in my daily reading today, I found myself in Psalms 34, and a verse jumped outta the page it seemed ! It is v.4 - " I sought the Lord, and He heard me; and delivered me from all my fears." What a comfort to know that Jesus hears us ALL the time !!!! So, I know I can conquer through Him that loves me !!

Have a great day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment