Trevor at eight months !

Trevor at eight months !

Monday, November 8, 2010

So, it wasn't the easiest decision to make but...

I decided to give up on nursing. Trevor wasn't getting enough and he was fussy every time he was all done: ( I went to an organic formula yesterday and he seems to be fuller after he eats.

James is still quite sick with a cold so, he's been in bed all the time, eating jello, crackers, chicken noodle soup and watching movies. I know, so rough huh ?! But, I'd rather be well and not eat all that stuff !

On Saturday, I made some homemade chicken noodle soup and was quite good ! I had the chicken in the crock pot all day on Friday, and put different seasonings in there and some water too. Then, on Saturday afternoon, I pulled all the chicken off of the bones and but it into a pot along with the water from the crock pot, boullion cubes and more water, spagetti noodles and frozen broccoli. It was soooo yummy ! I love cooking :D

So, I don'd know what I'm going to do today.... Tonight we're going to James' parents for dinner : ) Which means I get to have tonight off ! I do have to make dessert though. I was thinking of making pumpkin squares : ) A very fallish sort of dessert !

No comments:

Post a Comment