Trevor at eight months !

Trevor at eight months !

Sunday, December 5, 2010

So thankful for my life !

I was musing yesterday about the salvation God gave me, my wonderful husband and my very sweet son : ) Yesterday was kinda a hard day for me, something happened on Friday morning that made me want to cry but I just stuffed it down. Then, on Saturday, something else happened that, someone had said that they knew more about being a mother { This person is not married or have any kids } and that I was basically not a very good mother. Well, I finally lost it and everything came out from the day before as well and I cried on my husband.

Oh, where would I be without James ? I tend to always wear my emotions on my sleeve and I decided to deactivate my fb account for a while. I need to try to be more careful about what I put on fb from now on, and having a break will make me focus more on my relationship with Christ, James and Trevor. I am glad I'm taking a break : ) Feels so much more freeing to not have to go and check fb !!

What are your plans for December ? James and I love entertaining so we are having three families over for dinner this week { All on different nights ! } and going over to some friends.

You know, having people over for dinner is such a lost art.... Why not have some people over for dinner this month ?

God bless and have a great week !

No comments:

Post a Comment