Trevor at eight months !

Trevor at eight months !

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Finally able to post once again !

I have been having trouble posting for a few months now and that is why you have not been able to see any updates !

We moved from our house in Stanwood back to Marysville : ) We are LOVING our new home and it is an 80% increase of what we were living in : ) PTL !

I now know why God had us live where He did.... { In my view, anyway ! } It was to work contentment in my life. I was not content where we were living, and made a point every month, telling my husband how much I hated living there ! How terrible was that ?! And so, in December, I came to the point of, this is where the Lord has us and I'd better just keep my big mouth shut and not say anything more ! Plus, I asked God to not change James' mind about living there, and want to move but, rather change me. And that's exactly what happened.

Then, in January, James comes to me and tells that it is time to move somewhere else !!!! Wow ! I never expected God to do that ! Thank you, Jesus ! So, on Valentines day, we moved back to Marysville. That night, after we were all moved in, We went to bed and I found a box of chocolates and a sweet note from my dear husband ! We also have wonderful landlords and live by a trail IO can walk on : )

Trevor is growing so big now !!! He started crawling last month and is now eating more solids. He continues to be such a blessing and joy to have around here ! I definatly would love an abundance of kids !! I'm so glad to have a husband who is allowing God to lead us in that area : )

Well, I hope that updates you for now, I hope to blog more often if I can !

No comments:

Post a Comment